Saturday, November 3, 2007

feeling hope

Well as you can all imagine we had a rough few days, but are feeling better know.
I feel like my head is messed up trying to figure out which way we should go to try things on our own. My problem is I'm dealing with a 12 year old with a 12 year old mentality and attitude and he is unique in that area anyway (you all know what I mean), you can't trick the kid either. He is not an adult who will say I have to do anything and do it, neither is he a passive child, everything is analyzied, and with his OCD, you see what I mean. I feel better and have more hope the hospital called and are finding new treatments we can use and hopefully Hunstman institute will also. I know Cheryl called with the news of some new machine that was used on a little girl with liver caner and she is almost better, so it will be finding the right thing to do and use, so I am still very hopeful things will work out fine.
Well we are going to finally get the shed sided and that will be one of many things done, we are also going to take a break and go on a trip to Disney World, we are so excited we cannot stand it, we have not been anywhere so exciting or have flown before so it will be fun. We are leaving on the 10th of this month for a week. I'm hoping my head will clear abit while we are gone and I can figure out which direction to take. Thank you for your thoughts and tears and prayers you are all awesome and we love you, you are all our angles here on earth.

8 comments:

Rachel said...

We keep praying for you all! Have a super time by the way, and Spencer, you better get the phone numbers of all those cute girls you find!

Sarah Wren said...

I hope you guys have a great time on your trip! Are any of your girls size range 4-6? I have some really nice pants (jeans, khakis, cords) that I will not be able to fit into ever again without starvation so if they are interested let me know. Love Sarah

Rachel said...

Size 6? I wore that size when I was in 5th grade!! Wait maybe it was 4th grade! If you are the Sarah I know that used to live here, I applaud you girl for even wearing size 6 inthe last decade! And if you are that Sarah, you would not even recognize my little Kendal. She is doing great.

Grammy said...

Never give up hope, you never know when the next miracle will pop up! And you never know what impact you might have on someone else. The trip sounds so fun - I want to go too! I'm so sorry I can't make it, maybe the next one. Think of me when you are on those scary rides screaming your heads off - I will be thinking of you and wishing I was there! Love, Grammy

Sarah Wren said...

Rachel it is I the Sarah you know that used to live there:)... I am so happy Kendall is doing so well we will have to drop by sometime when we are in town.. Having my husband spend a year in Iraq was an amazing diet plan...:) But I wouldn't reccomend it :)
Take Care Love Wrens

Sarah Wren said...

Rachel it is I the Sarah you know that used to live there:)... I am so happy Kendall is doing so well we will have to drop by sometime when we are in town.. Having my husband spend a year in Iraq was an amazing diet plan...:) But I wouldn't reccomend it :) send me yoour email so we can keep in touch.. cjnsarah2@msn.com
Take Care Love Wrens

Anonymous said...

I Love the new pictures you posted on the side. I can't wait to hear all about it. Hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Shelly Eldredge said...

Just found this website after some serious serious web searching!! Just want you to know how much I love you guys and our prayers are with at this time!! We love you!! I have seen Sarah and Spencer at the school when they have come to the red cart in the commons and have wanted to just give them a BIG HUG!! and let them know that I really have been thinking about them as well!! I love you Tereasa!! Your family is just Awessome!! Merry Christmas and my Heavenly Fathers blessings comfort be upon you at this time!!