Thursday, November 8, 2007

Feeling Peace

After being so messed up in our minds with which direction to go, we fasted and prayed this past Sunday and found some peace and answers while talking to a wonderful man who is a spiritual giant and a Stake President. While we don't have all the answers we do know that the Lord is definitely in charge of this situation and feel right now to just enjoy being together with our family. We are so thankful for this trip we are about to embark upon and we will come back and see what we should do. It is a good thing we leave in 2 days I'm not sure I can tolerate Andrew's enthusiasm anymore, well yes I can I am very excited also just wish I had a machine to lyposuck my midsection. Oh well what can I say I just enjoy life!!! Andrew tells everyone the minute they walk in the door about our trip and takes them to the computer to show them the plane, and ship and Disney World. I have decided that some things in life are definitely more carefree and exciting through the eyes of a child. Andrew seems to think he will be here for 100 more years which is great with me because I'll need someone with his energy to take care of me when I'm 100 years old. Dan and I realize now that Andrew is being called back home and I'm really okay with that. It will not be easy we know and I'm not looking forward to that process, but hopefully we have a long while before that takes place. I told him he is the lucky one, he does not have to stay and endure all of the adversaries temptations he said he does not care he wants to stay here because heaven will be dumb and boring. Well I just wanted to check in and say I'm so grateful for all of you and I love you. Gotta run because there is cleaning and packing and airplanes and ships are waiting for me. I'll tell ya all about it when we get back. TTFN

6 comments:

Grammy said...

I admire your faith and your openness with Andrew. Facing reality can be tough, but you seem to have a clear vision not bound by earthly restraints. You are definitely an inspiration. Have a great trip - send me pictures! Love, Grammy

Rachel said...

Have a super time Andrew and crew!!

Sarah Wren said...

I agree with grammy.. The way you can be so open with Andrew is amazing and inspiring. You are great examples to us. We love you and hope you have a great time on your trip.. it sound like a blast.

amyjeanp said...

Dear Arnolds,
We love you and think so often of you and pray for you. I just typed a long message and it erased so I just wanted you to know that we have been touched by your family and this experience. Thank you for teaching us so much by your examples. We miss you and are grateful for you. Love The Piersons

Anonymous said...

Sure missed you guys! When I arrived at the airport on Sat coming back from AZ, I kept my eyes out for you all wondering if we would cross paths somewhere there. Can't wait to hear all about you trip. You sure are making some pricless memories. I am sure you are holding you little man closer during the holidays. My heart aches for you but also is inspired by the strenth your family carries. Love you ALL so much!

Anonymous said...

You've been missed:(