Monday, November 5, 2007

Alyssa's version

I would like to write about what my mother has told me so far. She has told me that Andrew has gone to school and is doing just fine. She has also told me that Andrew is about as excited for this trip as she has seen him in a long time-which means he is kind of, well almost, not really his normal self. And if i write something wrong-yes mom, you can correct me.
thank you for all you have done.
i have some wonderful friends down here in Cedar City and so it has made everything a lot easier to deal with.
i will tell you i am excited for this trip if you want to see pictures come to me during Thanksgiving break and i will show you-cause of course i will have the most.
love you all
Alyssa Arnold

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Good to hear from you Alyssa. Have a super trip. Put some of the pictures on here so we can all know how beautiful it was!