Monday, October 1, 2007

October 1, 2007

Andrew has been very ornery! Our home health nurse let me know that it is his frustration coming out and it comes out at those he is closest to. He seems good and feels pretty good right now. It is hard for him to have to stay in and not go out and play and go to school. We hope that his white count is higher this week, so he can get out more and maybe go to school for a day. The count has to be high enough to get his second treatment. Again we are grateful for all of the love and kindness that everyone continues to show our family. Thanks for all of the calls and visits and wishes from friends and family. We love you all!! Our Children are thankful for all of the toys that have been given to Andrew, they are enjoying them as well. I am working to try to get some things accomplished so we will be ready to go into the hospital again on October 8, 2007. Sarah and Spencer had a great time going to their first dance. They were in the same group together. I am glad they get along, it made it fun. Alyssa was home for the weekend and it was so fun to spend time with her! She is the one to thank for the new pictures on this site.
Our thoughts and prayers are with the Johanson and the Macafee families while they are going through their hard times. The Johanson family with Colleen and her continued struggle with a brain tumor and the Macafee family with the loss of their daughter.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope that count gets back up so he can get out and go to school for a day. Hang in there!

Rachel said...

I thought of Andrew today as I was watching boys ride bikes out my kitchen window. It was yucky weather anyway, he wouldn't have wanted to be out there in the rain!

I talked with Gwen today, she absolutely loved her visit the other day. Andrew, she said you were so nice. And Eva told me that she had a nice visit, and once again that you wouldn't let her out of the house without a little bite of something yummy.

We are sure all cheering for you all!

Kathryn Reid said...

Hi you don't know me but I am a friend of Lois's. I just wanted to let you know that I have been keeping Andrew's name and many of yours on the prayer roll in several temples. I believe in using the faith and strength of other to help us to get through
difficult times. The names are kept on for two weeks so I will make sure I will keep his name on the prayer roll. You have an amazing family and your strength shines through the words I have read. Hang in there. Your Mom (Lois) I think she is amazing too.

Grammy said...

Hi Andrew! How's it going? Remember the butler on the 3rd floor of the mansion we stayed in? I think I ran into his twin brother at the mall Saturday, he didn't have much to say but I'm sure they are related! That was such a cool house. I'm praying for you and your family everyday, you all mean a lot to me. I hope to be able to see you well and healthy the next time I come to Heber. Take care,love, Grammy

Sarah said...

Hope all is going better today! We are always thinking of you and the family. We are keeping you in our prayers.
Lover Sarah and the Family!