Wednesday, September 26, 2007

September 26, 2007

I had a break and went to clean a little bit today. Dad and Andrew hung out and fixed the kitchen sink. Andrew seems to be in great spirits due to the fact that
he gets his jp drain out tomorrow and as he says he hates it, it is anoying. you all
know Andrew he does not hold back on what he feels. thank you once again to an
anonymous member of this amazing community who called and said "go check your mailbox" and hung up the phone. Inside was a nintendo DS. Andrew was thrilled of
course, I had no idea they even existed. Thank you to all our anonymous friends, we love you and are blessed by your kindness. Please tell me who you are so I can thank
you. Well I understand your need for being inconspicuous so I told the Lord to bless you all 10 fold in all areas of your life, I pray he does. The love of this
great community and our wonderful ward is overwhelming to me. After living
in this valley for 10 years it is truly home. I don't know how to thank you all for
your kindness and your prayers in our behalf. I hope someday I get the opportunity to serve each of you. you know you will always have a friend on 450 North in Heber.
Thank you to all who have brought over dinner, you are amazing cooks and my hips love you. I'm glad winter is coming only for the fact that I'm going to need to hide behind those fluffy sweaters. Ray I need you!!! don't worry its not all bad, chris comes over and makes me get out for a walk. Thank you Chris.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

You made me cry, Teresa you are one of the nicest people I know. Come to think of it, I think you are THE nicest of the nice!
We keep praying for your family!

Alyssa, if you are here this weekend I sure would like to see you!

Anonymous said...

Rachel is right, Teresa you are one of the nicest people we know!!!!! Hope all goes well with Andrew today. He is always in our thoughts and prayers as well as you family.

I am assuming that Sarah found someone else to do her hair. I haven't heard from her yet as of today (friday) so Mark went ahead and planned a four wheeling trip for the boys and I. I can't wait to see the pictures. Tell her good luck and say hi to Alyssa for us!