Thursday, September 13, 2007

Message From Lisa Christen

For those of you who may not know me, I am a friend of the Arnold family and I will be helping to facilitate fund raising on the family's behalf as well as being a contact for anyone who may want information. The Arnolds are amazed and so grateful for the outpouring of love and good wishes from all of you!!!!! They have been overwhelmed by the love and support from this wonderful community. For any of you who would like to help, there is an account set up at Zions Bank in the name "Andrew Arnold Fund" anyone can go to any Zions Bank and contribute. If you have ideas or other questions you can call me at 435-671-2336. Thank you for all you have already done and that you will continue to do. You all are amazing!!

3 comments:

Wren's said...

Andrew,
It was good to see you on Thursday. I was especially happy to see you walking around. I know that this is no fun for you, but I hope you realize all the people who are fasting and praying for you to get better. Keep smiling:) We love you and your family. I will come to visit again next week.
Love,
Sis. Wren

Rachel said...

ARNOLDS!
You are so cool, you are online!
Andrew, I must say that you looked super today. It was great to see you in such a good mood too. You are a great kid and have great parents to thank for that!
We will check back with you soon!
We sure dig ya,
Love, the Cranes

Kris Richardson said...

Andrew, I know you don't know me but I have been friends with your mom for awhile. I wanted to say hello to you. This is a very difficult thing you have to deal with. Sometimes we don't know why we have to do things just that we have to do them. You are so blessed to have such wonderful parents who would gladly take your place if they could. To your mom Teresa; You are truly and inspiration to me and I am so glad I got to see you today. My thoughts are with you and your wonderful family.